UP Office of Scholarships and Student Services
Dr. Jose & Celestina Raymundo
1. Applicants must be descendants of Dr. Jose and Celestina Raymundo, as identified by the Trustees. A family tree will be provided to include the current members. Future members will be certified by birth certificates and signature of Trustees.
2. Applicants must have successfully earned a high school diploma and ,must have passed the UPCAT; non-UPCAT passers shall have the option to seek admission to the UP Open University and shall enroll in a two-year and 4-year degree program after successfully completing the two-year course. Descendants of Dr. jose and Celestina Raymundo who are transferees or upper classmen may also apply;
3. Applicants must not have been subject of any disciplinary action.
4. Applicants must be financially needy (parents' annual gross income must not exceed P400,000);
5. Must be enrolled in at least 15 units at the time of the award of the grant; if enrolled in the Opne University, must be enrolled in at least 12 units;
1. For incoming first year:
(1) School as assessed but not to exceed P20,000/semester (2) Book allowance P4,000/semester (3) Monthly stipend at (P3,000 x 5 months) P15,000/semester
2. For old students: (1) School fees as assessed but not to exceed P6,000/semester (2) Books and Transportation allowance P4,000/semester (3) Monthly stipend at (P3,000 x 5 months) P15,000/semester
Deadline of application : April 30, 2015
Up Junior Marketing Association Scholarship
1. must be financially deserving. Shall be given to students qualified under STFAP Bracket 7 or lower (PD 60% or lower).
2. must be enrolled in at least 15 units
3. must not be enjoying any scholarship at the time of the application except the (STFAP) ST System;
4. must be enrolled in BS Business Administration and BS Business Administration and Accountancy program at College of Business Administration, UP Diliman;
5. Must be Filipino citizen;
6. must be at least in the SOPHOMORE year with a general weighted average of at least "2.5";
1. P2,000 per semester
Deadline of application : Aug. 14, 2015
Superior Scholarship Grant
1. must not have been held liable in any disciplinary action.
2. Must be a bona fide Filipino student (1st and 2nd year only) pursuing a BS Civil Engineering of the University of the Philippines;
3. if entering freshman, must have passed the UPCAT; if already enrolled, must have obtained an average grade of “2.5” or better and must have carried a load of at least 15 units with no grade of “2.5” or better and must have carried a load of at least 15 units with no grade of “5.00” or unremoved “4.00” or “inc” in the semester immediately preceding the application;
4. must not be a recipient of any scholarship grant including educational plan;
5. must be enrolled in at least 15 units at the time of the award of the grant;
6. must be financially needy (parents’ annual gross income must not exceed P500,000);
1. School fees as assessed but not to exceed - P30,000/semester
2. Book allowance - P5,000/semester
3. Monthly stipend at P7,000 x 5 months - P35,000/semester
Deadline of application : Sept. 15, 2015
Augusto A. Alzona Scholarship
1. Must be a Senior BS Mathematics student;
2. Completed at least 45 units in the Mathematics with an average of at least 15 units at the time of award;
3. Does not have a grade of "5" or unremoved grade of "4" or "Inc." immediately preceding semester;
4. Must be of Good Moral Character;
5. Recommended by the Chairman of the Department of Mathematics.